I was tagged by two amazing bloggers to do this tag, wonderful Erica from Books, Stars, Writing. And Everything In Between and the sweet Caroline from Just Another Bookish Blog. Thank you both so much for tagging me! I love tags, they are fun and some really make me think. Also to all my lovely readers if you've not checked out these two blogs you need to do so. Like now, just go on and click the links... you know you want too. Okay, anyway time for the tag!
1) She's All That - Name a book couple that are an odd pairing, but they still fit together perfectly.
Leo and Calypso from The Percy Jackson series.
2) 10 Things I Hate About You - a book or series that you have a love/hate relationship with.
The Divergent series. I love Divergent so much but the rest of the books....not my thing.
3) Clueless - A character that is totally clueless, but you love them anyway.
Yuuki from Vampire Knight. She starts out knowing nothing at all and grows so much.
4) Titanic - A book that made you cry.
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. Prim... oh Prim.
5) American Pie - A Book that made you laugh.
The Bane Chronicles. It was funny and enjoyable.
6) Can't Hardly Wait - a book with a crazy party.
City of Bones. Where Simon turned into a rat. That is a crazy party!
7) Cruel Intentions - name a character you can never fully trust.
Morpheus from Splintered. Love him to death but yeah in the beginning...
8) Name your favorite 'boy next door' or 'girl next door' couple.
Seriously this is a question? I don't even have to think for this one. The Lux series, Daemon and Kat!
9) Scream - a book with a memorable villain.
Red Queen - Maven
10) The Craft - a book with witches.
This tag has been floating around a lot lately and I'm not sure who all hasn't done it. So if you want to do this tag and haven't, I tag you! Enjoy!