I was tagged by Skye (I just that name. So pretty!) from A Geek with Books. Check out her blog, it's one I really enjoy.
Four jobs I've had:
2) Assistant Manager (Dollar General and a small mom and pop place)
4) I worked at a bookstore for a little while.
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1) Ever After - A sweet romantic retelling of Cinderella where the female doesn't need anyone's help to save her.
2) Underworld - A vampire movie with a badass female lead
3) Cleopatra - Elizabeth Taylor was an amazing actress
4) Pitch Perfect
Four books I would recommend:
1) The Giver
2) The Hunger Games
3) Half-Blood (Covenant #1)
4) White Hot Kiss
Four places I have visited:
2) Tokyo, Japan
3) Manhattan, New York
4) Disney World - Florida
Four places I would rather be right now:
1) New York
Four things I don't eat:
1) Shrimp (they eat poop... then you eat them... you're eating poop, no thanks).
2) Anything with pork in it, that stuff is so unhealthy
3) Any kind of chocolate with nuts in it, I'm old fashioned and like just plain chocolate
4) Crust on bread... I never outgrew that childish habit lol
Four of my favorite foods:
1) Fried Potatoes with Onions
2) Vegetarian Lasagna
Four TV shows that I watch:
1) Game of Thrones
3) Charmed (older but still great)
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1) Keeping my blog up to date
2) Hopefully, getting married
3) Improving my Japanese
4) To get a bigger house, we are so cramped right now haha.
Four things I'm always saying:
1) I can't do that, I'd feel bad.
2) I just wanna run away
3) I'm moving to Alaska
4) Shhh, I'm reading ;)
I tag anyone of wants to do this :)