This meme is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer
Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Question for the Week
If you could take the place of any fictional character, who would it be and why?
Geez, this one is hard and probably not going to win me any blogger points because who I'm choosing has fallen out of fashion and now deemed problematic but still, once I lay out the reasons for my choice. I think you'll agree.
My Choice - Bella Swan
1) She's never had a hard life. Never really had to deal with anything dark or scary. Never had to know what it was like to go hungry or go without electricity All in all, a pretty easy life.
2) Her in-laws love her. Not all in-laws get along with who their child has chosen to marry but they love her.
3) She's never ever going to worry about money. Ever. The Cullens are loaded.
4) She never had to sacrifice anything and never will. Her whole life is perfect.
5) The guy she loved, loved her back. That doesn't always happen in real life.
6) She's got a really cool power to protect those she loves.
7) She honestly got everything she ever wanted. A child, a guy who loves her. She got to keep her father in her life. Her vampire family stayed safe and sound. I mean, no downside at all! Who wouldn't want to be Bella?!
8) She also gets to live forever!!!